It’s been a while since I’ve shared a recipe and what better time than now to share this delicious pasta dinner idea that everyone in my home loves. I don’t make these cheesy beef shells too often, but when I do, there’s barely any leftovers!
These cheesy, beefy pasta shells take about an hour to make and can easily be prepped and baked during the week if you have a little bit extra time.
- 24 Uncooked Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Jar Chunky Sauce (of Your Choice)
- 1 (8oz) Pkg of Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups 6-Cheese Italian Blend, Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Egg
- Heat oven to 350⁰F.
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- Cook ground beef, drain and cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup water to 1 cup of your pasta sauce and pour on bottom of ungreased dish.
- In a large bowl, mix egg, 1 cup 6-cheese blend, Parmesan cheese and beef.
- Spoon into shells.
- Add remaining sauce on top.
- Bake covered 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup 6-cheese blend over top.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until melted and heated through.
This recipe is great served with salad and garlic bread!
Tried this recipe? Share your thoughts below in the comments and let me know!