Getting your year organized is probably at the top of everyone’s New Years resolution list. Having a place to organize your appointments and schedule your daily tasks can be so easy when you have the right planner. Don’t get me wrong, my phone does wonders, but there is something about writing your thoughts and tasks down that really get me to remember what it is I need to do.
Having the perfect planner is great and you can really make them your own with accessories! I love the idea of creating a one-of-a-kind page to jot everything down on. Personalizing things has always been one of my favorite things to do.
I’m looking for the perfect planner for next year so I thought I’d share with you my top choices so far and what I truly think about them.
2018 Weekly and Monthly Planner from Pretty Simple Planners $7.14
This planner contains an overview of the month, a notes section, inspirational quotes, and fun holidays such as National Donut Day! The cute weekly spreads include space to write your daily schedule as well as a to-do list. This particular one features a pretty floral pattern.
- Pretty floral cover and easy to use pages with plenty of room to jot down everything.
- Works great for bloggers because there is enough room to plan scheduling and posts.
- Priced great at just about $7
- I prefer a spiral bound binding because it’s easier to work on one page.
- Paper could be better quality, but for $7, it’s what you’d expect.
- It is paperback. There is no hard cover although reviews state that it is pretty durable.
2018 Bohemian Print Planner from At-A-Glance $12.39
- I like the tabs for easy reference to the months.
- I love the spiral bound binding.
- It has plenty of space for each day of the week to write a multitude of information This is especially great to use if you’re a blogger!
- I’m not a big fan of designs on every page border.
- I’d rather opt out of having a holiday page.
2018 Daily and Monthly Planner by Day Designer for Blue Sky $27.99
This planner features a daily view page that contains hourly schedule in 30-minute increments, top 3 priority items, to-do list, notes section and an inspirational quote. It also features a separate monthly calendar view per two-page spread. You’ll also see a full yearly reference calendar, major holidays page and full notes pages. The pretty gold spotted design is a flexible frosted cover.
- I like the thick and durable covers.
- I also really like the gold pattern with the simple blue pages.
- The monthly calendar day blocks are lined for neat writing.
- Twin wire bound for great durability.
- I’m not a big fan of the pages numbered 1-4. I feel like I wouldn’t utilize this feature.
- I don’t know if I would use the hourly planner portion of each page other than as a scheduling tracker for my blog.
2018 Goal Digger Agenda Planner from Susana Cresce $37.00
- This agenda planner features a gorgeous design and is very feminine. Each page is decorated the same in a simple yet pretty design.
- It has everything you need to plan out your life as well as set goals for the business-savvy.
- Plenty of space within the binder to add more pages if you prefer.
- It’s rather small at just 9″x9.5″. It would be awesome if it were larger.
Traveler’s Notebook Leather Journal by Newestor $20.99
- It is very customizable with added inserts you can purchase separately.
- It’s easy to use and stay on task.
- If you need more space to add inserts, separate elastics can be purchased. That’s awesome!
- The leather can become worn out. That may be something you’ll like. Some don’t, like myself, don’t.
- The elastic closure can stretch out after wear.
- The inserts can become a little pricey depending on how much you plan on adding.
Aqua Post A5 Planner Box Set from Carpe Diem $35.83
- This planner comes with inserts, but you can purchase others to add.
- It features pretty tabs, and dividers that are perfect for organizing sections.
- It is in a standard A5 size.
- The inserts are pre-decorated so it would be hard to decorate the pages yourself.