I love shopping and buying for people. I enjoy seeing people open their gifts more than I do receiving them. Who’s with me? Buying for my mom is always fun. I know what she likes so surprising her with something she said she wanted three months ago is the most fun. Sometimes, I’m stuck. It’s not just with her, but with everyone. Today, I’m going to give you some ideas just in case you’re stuck, too!
1. Surprise your mom with a new purse. My mother loves them more than shoes so this would be the ideal gift for a woman like her.
2. Buying perfume is a traditional gift and something she will love. It’s something she can wear everyday.
3. Giving your mom a pampering day at a spa can be expensive and it’s a one time thing. Try looking for a good exfoliating kit or spa foot soak machine.
4. If your mother loves to manicure her own nails, why not get her her own manicure set. It’s the perfect gift.
5. Along with the manicure set, why not provide her with her own nail polish set. She could use it with her kit and have it all!
6. A watch is another traditional gift if your mother loves accessories. You can find one to suit her style almost anywhere.
7. If your mother loves jewelry or collects charms, bracelets, etc, this is perfect. Why not add a charm to her Pandora bracelet?
8. If you just don’t know what to get her, flowers say it all. You can gift them alone or pair them with another on the list. It means much more if you buy her favorite.
9. Buying a small sentiment of piece of art is something she can keep forever versus the flowers. If she works in an office, she can keep it on her desk.