If you’ve followed my blog for any period of time, you probably know how much I love wreaths. Most of my crafts pertain to wreath making and I wanted to share with you five St. Patrick’s Day wreath ideas that I’ve come across. They are all fairly simple to make and aren’t made with deco-mesh.
Okay, don’t get me wrong here! Deco-mesh wreaths are really pretty but if you’ve ever tried working with the material then you know how finicky it can be. I thought that these wreaths I’m sharing today were a culmination of both classy and creative.
- St. Patrick’s Day Yarn Wreath– Heather and Devan
- Shamrock Moss Wreath – Privileged Door
- Split Pea Wreath – Love of Family and Home
- Boxwood Wreath with Monogram – Two Inspire You
- Lucky Shamrocks St. Patrick’s Day Wreath – Flamingo Toes
Do you decorate for St. Patrick’s Day? What do you plan on crafting this year?